1. Superior in-house design with modular construction has led to higher precision .
2. Simple construction with mechanical parts reduced to minimum has made the instrument
customer -friendly with respect to mounting, setting and serviceability.
3. Sensor system as SS 316 Diaphragm is standardized, irrespective of all applications and
ranges , for high precision and easy acceptability.
4. Switches have good range span and repeatability and are offered with calibrated scale
covering the entire range .
5. Snap-acting micro-switches, from reputed manufacturers , with configurations of 1SPDT,
2SPDT. DPDT, etc. with current ratings of 5-15 AMPS and close differentials are offered to
suit customer requirements .
6. Process connections to customer specifications can be provided .
7. Servicing / replacing the sensor assembly is made easy as it involves changing the
diaphragm and ‘O’ ring .
8. The top flange of sensor system is standardized EN8 - Ni or Zn plated unless specified
Bottom flange can be provided with EN8 /SS304 /SS316 /Br as per customer requirement .
9. Accessories and customer specified corrosive application like Teflon coating etc can also be
10. Differential pressure switch can be offered from vacuum /compound range as also positive
range upto 16 kg/cm2 .
11. The product features / benefits being superior in all aspects ,the pricing is also extremely
competitive and attractive .
1. Pressure Switches (Fixed Differential)
The fixed differential series is used to control pressure with fixed switching differential at any set point pressure in the whole range. The change in pressure is sensed by the diaphragm incorporated in the sensor assembly actuates a snap action micro switch at the desired set pressure (this design feature is common in all models / series) The ranges offered cover a wide span from -0.9 to 250 Kg / Cm² with 1SPDT Contact us in case of 2SPDT and DPDT for details.
2. Adjustable Differential
The adjustable differential series used to control the pressure between two values, minimum & maximum depending on the range. High quality snap action micro switches give high precision in operation, thus saving high capital-cost equipments. The ranges offered cover -0.9 to 40 Kg / Cm/.
3. Low Pressure Series
We offers effective solution to your low-pressure applications. Designed with highly sensitive sensors of SS316 diaphragms they are used to sense very low pressures with good range span on the scale. The ranges covered are from -40 mbar to 1000 mbar and also -0.9 to 2 Kg / Cm².
4. Differential Pressure Switch
We offer the most advanced and versatile DP series switches to solve your differential pressure application. A wide choice of wetted parts is available. The differential pressure controls the differential in pressure across filters, nozzles, orifices etc. at the two pressure ports namely high and low. The range covers from -0.9 to 16 Kg / Cm². A wide choice of process / electrical connections can be offered.
5. Flame Proof Enclosures Series
Pressure Switches in above all series can be offered with flame proof enclosures for gas group I IA & I IB as per IS-2148-1981 and IP-66 degree of protection. Please contact us for details.
6. Economy Model
This series covers the following pressure switches
* Pressure Switches with fixed and adjustable differentials (range: 0.1 to 25 Kg / Cm²)
* Differential Pressure Switches (range : 0.1 to 10 Kg / Cm²)
The economy model provides the flexibility required for most industrial applications Superior 5A - 15A contacts allows direct control of a motor pump without the use of external relays - a true time and money saving proposal.
The compact size, elegant design and cost benefit make this series switches a preferred choice.
Opp. Abhishek Library,
Durga Puja Maidan, Padmanabhpur
Durg (Chhattisgarh State) 491001
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +91(0) 788 3292-005
Fax : +91 (0) 788 2210-385